Saturday, October 26, 2019

Updates...

We recently added a few new designs to our Etsy store, A Family Affair Boutique, and are working on some more to add soon.  If you don't see something you're looking for, just ask and we'll see what we can do to help.  We are also hoping to soon add handmade lanyards and keyfobs to the store.  We are working on getting pictures made to upload.

I'm still working on getting pictures ready to upload to Sharry's Place.  These pictures include my adventures at The ScareFest convention this past September, as well as some odds and ends I've taken.  Next year's convention will be October 23-25; if you like horror and paranormal conventions, be sure to check out their website often for guest announcements, hotel reservations and to purchase your tickets.

The next convention I will be attending will be the Lexington Comic & Toy Convention, which will be the weekend of March 26-29, 2020, at the Lexington Convention Center.  They have a great lineup of guests so far with more to be announced.  Tickets are on sale now, as well as the opportunity to make hotel reservations.

One last thing for now...I will eventually "upgrade" my camera equipment to include a Nikon D5600.  I am working on saving the money for it and doing a lot of research, and will post updates as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment