Wednesday, October 30, 2019

New camera ordered...

Nikon D5600 DSLR
Well, I finally got to order my new camera, which should arrive tomorrow.  I ordered a Nikon D5600 from Amazon and several accessories, including 3 different size lenses, filters, lens hoods, and a vertical battery grip with extra batteries.  I am so looking forward to "playing" around with my new toy.

I am more familiar with the Canon SLR (I own a Canon T70 which is 35mm camera), so the Nikon is new to me.  Why did I go with Nikon instead of  Canon?  After doing a lot of research and comparisons, I decided to give Nikon a try.  The Canon I compared the D5600 with was the T7i, which seems to be a really great camera itself.  There didn't seem to be that much of a difference between the T7i and the D5600; however, the deciding factor for me was mainly the price.  Nikon was less expensive than Canon.  Plus, I have a couple of friends who are professional photographers who use Nikon cameras and I know they will help me with learning all I need to know.

As soon as I can, I will update you on my analysis of the Nikon.

No comments:

Post a Comment