Sunday, May 9, 2021

I apologize for not being a more frequent poster, but I've been busy with trying to work on graphics for my 2 Etsy stores, A Family Affair Boutique and The Purple Gnome Studio.  I've also been working on a new product line for A Family Affair Boutique, but haven't uploaded it yet.  It is my aim to upload the new product asap, so please be on the look out for an announcement.

Life seems to be headed towards a sense of normalcy after being shut down from the COVID pandemic.  Though my family hasn't had it, I know several who have lost loved ones to it.  To them I am deeply sorry and pray for you every day.   Though life may never get back to the normal we knew at the beginning of 2020, I look forward to things opening up where we don't have to wear the masks and businesses can open up to full capacity. 

As Lester Holt says every night when he ends his news broadcast..."Please take care of yourself and each other!"

No comments:

Post a Comment